EEGLAB is a Matlab-based open source toolbox for the analysis of EEG data, developed by Scott Makeig and Arnaud Delorme at
Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience (SCCN).
After visiting the SCCN in Summer 2003, I became infected with the EEGLAB virus. To spread this virus, I have been giving
certified tutorials on
"Usage of EEGLAB" in Germany, The Netherlands and England. EEGLAB is oriented towards single-trial analysis and independent compoment analysis,
but also provides many powerful functions for more conventional time domain analysis like ERPs. You can download
EEGLAB for free. The goal of the tutorial is to familiarize those being new to EEGLAB/Matlab
with this software package, explain ways to get started, demonstrate the power of EEGLAB/Matlab scripting, and so on.
The current tutorial is a 2-day course that includes a mix of lectruex and plenty of hands-on practicum sessions. If you are interested in attending or
hosting upcoming EEGLAB tutorials, contact me [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Department of Psychology, University of Jena, Germany, 26-27/2/2009
- XXIX International Congress of Psychology, Berlin, Germany, July 2008
- Department of Psychology, University of Zurich, Switzerland, 27-28/8/2008
- Department of Psychology, University of Hamburg, Germany, 19-20/02/2008
- Department of Psychology, University of Trier, Germany, 27-28/09/2007
- Department of Psychology, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 02-04/10/2006
- Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Psychologie (DGPs), Nuernberg, Germany, 17-21/09/2006
- Department of Psychology, Brookes University, Oxford, UK, 12/09/2006
- Department of Psychology, University of Bergen, Norway, 04-05/09/2006
- Department of Psychology, University of Glasgow, UK, 25/05/2006
- Department of Psychology, University of Konstanz, Germany, 27/08/2005
- Department of Psychology, University of Munich, Germany, 14/06/2005
- MRC Institute of Hearing Research, Nottingham, UK, 22/03/2005
- MRC Institute of Hearing Research, Southampton, , UK, 18/03/2005
- Faculty of Psychology, Maastricht University, The Netherlands, 10/03/2005
- Max-Planck-Institute for Human Development, Berlin, Germany, 04/03/2005
- Max-Planck-Institute for Brain Research, Frankfurt, Germany, 14/12/2004
- Institute for Occupational Physiology at University of Dortmund, Germany, 10/09/2004
- Leibnitz Institute for Neurobiology, Magdeburg, Germany, 27/05/2004
- Max-Planck-Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Leipzig, Germany, 17/04/2004
- Department of Biopsychology, University of Madgeburg, Germany, 16/04/2004
Past Workshops (with S. Makeig, A. Delorme, TP Jung, J. Onton, R. Oostenveld)
- Fifth EEGLAB Workshop, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA, November 8-10, 2007.
- SPR Pre-conference EEGLAB Workshop, Lisbon convention Center, Lisbon, Portugal, Sept. 21, 2005.
- Second EEGLAB Workshop, Institute for Molecular and Cell Biology, Porto, Portugal, Sept. 17-19, 2005.
- First EEGLAB Workshop, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA, Oct. 28-30, 2004.